Raccoon Hunting 101 Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: HuntingRaccoon.com (a division of Ley Digital, LLC).
Copyright © 1998-2012 Raccoon Hunting 101. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 Raccoon Hunting 101. All rights reserved.
Items and content on this site is protected by international copyright laws, and all rights are reserved by Raccoon Hunting 101, HuntingRaccoon.com, Ley Digital, LLC and its affiliates. The information presented here may not, under any circumstances, be resold or redistributed in any form for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from Raccoon Hunting 101 or HuntingRaccoon.com. It is intended only for the personal use of its audience and cannot be recreated, remixed or used to create another form of song or music without written permission from the sites owner or affiliates.
If you have any questions about these terms, or would like information about licensing materials from Raccoon Hunting 101, please contact us.
• Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. HuntingRaccoon.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if HuntingRaccoon.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of HuntingRaccoon.com and its subsidiaries.
• Shipping & Delivery
At this time, HuntingRaccoon.com ships merchandise, travels to and provides services only to locations within the continental United States and not to international locations through this site. Nor does HuntingRaccoon.com ship to, travel to or provide services to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands through this site.
• Sales Tax
HuntingRaccoon.com does NOT charge sales tax on it's services.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. HuntingRaccoon.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. HuntingRaccoon.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL HuntingRaccoon.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided as is with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by HuntingRaccoon.com.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided as is without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. HuntingRaccoon.com is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information advertisers, and not HuntingRaccoon.com.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by HuntingRaccoon.com, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although HuntingRaccoon.com tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
**************** THE LAWS OF MINNESOTA APPLY TO ANY DISPUTE AND THE STEARNS COUNTY COURTHOUSE HAS JURISDICTION OVER ANY DISPUTES
• Refund Policy - Raccoon Hunting 101 reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. We do NOT allow refunds for any goods provided. We will however make exchanges for damaged goods. Damaged goods can be exchanged for other items sold at huntingraccoon.com within 30 days of delivery. Most products are backed by the company that makes the product, but product warranties and refunds differ from product to product. You can email us through our web site contact form for more info on specific products. Buyer pays all shipping on exchanges.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. HuntingRaccoon.com and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of HuntingRaccoon.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said States courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the District. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and HuntingRaccoon.com with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and HuntingRaccoon.com with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by HuntingRaccoon.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provisions shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
• Raccoon Hunting 101 and HuntingRaccoon.com are divisions of Ley Digital, LLC.
We at Raccoon Hunting 101 do not guarantee the validity or professionalism of all the companies/service providers/products listed on this site and are not responsible for any false advertising or malpractice performed by any of the advertisers or company's listed on this site or associated with and it's affiliates.
• Collection of Information: We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request and future marketing. This information is only used to fulfill your requests/orders, and keep you informed of specials from time to time. We will not sell or grant permission of your information to anyone unless you are interested in their services and request or grant permission for others to contact you.
• Cookie/Tracking Technology: Raccoon Hunting 101.com may use cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
• Distribution of Information: Raccoon Hunting 101.com may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is NOT provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
• Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and agree mentors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
• We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
• Raccoon Hunting 101.com is a division of Ley Digital, LLC.
We at Raccoon Hunting 101 do not guarantee the validity or professionalism of all the companies/service providers listed on this site and are not responsible for any false advertising or malpractice performed by any of the advertisers or company's listed on this site or associated with Raccoon Hunting 101 and it's affiliates.